Finance Manager – Operations
International luxury hotel with premium services and high-class facilities is looking for an ambitious, determined and highly motivated individual who is seeking to embark on a career in hospitality.
The selected candidate’s main responsibilities will be to:
- The manager is a direct report to the Director of Finance
- Compilation of monthly Management Accounts including the posting of month end journals
- Compilation of other reports
- Analytical review of variances to budget and previous years commentary and execution of correctional plans
- Preparing and Maintaining Schedules re Accruals , Prepayments etc. to ensure correct and timely allocation of costs in management accounts
- Prepare and maintain a schedule of contracts
- Compiling historic data and schedules with various statistics on the different areas of the business
- Cost Control function of the Hotel and payroll analysis
- Monitoring departmental spending and tracking costs against budgeted amounts
- Ensure that stock counts are performed monthly for all Food & Beverage and operational supplies and quarterly for all Small Operating Equipment.
- Review and investigate any stock variances
- Assisting during the Business Planning & Budget Process
- Review and reconciliation of outsourced labour to approved forms and to actual hours used
The selected candidate should preferably:
- Strong analytical/decision making skills
- Minimum 3 years management experience
- Fluency in PC skills
- Knowledge of Opera
- Possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Hospitality qualification will be considered an asset
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Assistant
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1073 Budapest, Erzsébet körút 43-49.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.