Do you want to shape our story with your personality, expertise and ambitions? At Hydro we are a global family of 35 000 people that extract, produce, shape and reuse the world’s most flexible and sustainable metal into infinite innovations and applications.
Area of responsibility/Role in Extruded Solutions:
- Develop together with the responsible Managing Director the region’s strategy
- Actively develop operational financial analysis tools to identify operational improvements and to conduct benchmarks
- Deploy cost awareness to all levels in the organization and drive cost control projects.
- Actively supports the Management Team to identify opportunities and drive improvements
- Conduct Risk assessments in relation to Investments, Portfolio/market, local/national/EU developments and advise mitigation actions to MT.
- Pro-actively seek synergy potentials within and across the regions in the BU
- Own the budgeting and forecasting process
- Evaluate capital expenditure and other project proposals to improve the overall profitability
- Provide technical expertise and advice on financial issues to commercial functional and operational areas managers
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop financial staff to ensure that the organization’s financial activities are conducted accurately, ethically, consistently and according to relevant regulations, laws, and standards
- Work closely with financial shared services and optimize internal processes and workmethods, including the using IT/software solutions.
- Inform MT about grant/subsidy possibilities and lead related projects
- Manage location finance team and local controllers
- Represent the company together with the MD at authorities and official events.
- 10+ years’ experience in similar field
- 5+ years’ experience in leadership position
- Very good understanding of manufacturing and automotive environment
- Experience from working with multi-functional teams in a global organization
Education and specific skills:
- Master in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Fluent in English is mandatory.
- High sense of integrity
Only applications received through our online system will be considered, not via e-mail.
Please apply online in ONE with your CV and optionally a cover letter until: 11/30/2020
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!