Finance Analyst – Poland and Greece
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work on monthly close activities (prepare and book journal entries for reserves and accruals), prepare account reconciliations.
- Develop controlling related schedules and analysis (Actuals, Forecasts, Budget, etc.).
- Control and prepare schedules relating to monthly reporting of vehicle sales volume, expenses and revenues.
- Analyze vehicle sales volumes, fixed marketing expenses, operating expenses and other revenue account actuals to explain variances versus budget and forecasts.
- Assist in annual budget, business and operating plans preparation.
- Check and implement pricing proposals (dealer pricelists, invoicing system, dealer claims), support invoice correction actions.
- Prepare program approval papers along with the Fleet, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Provide general Financial support to other departments (both regular and ad hoc).
- Provide support to the Internal Control Coordinators
- Business/Finance/Economics University Degree
- Fluency in English
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in Finance / Accounting area
- Good communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Result-oriented, hard working with a pro-active 'can do' attitude
- Good understanding of balance sheet and income statement
- Strong IT skills, especially Excel and Microsoft Word
- Limited business travel is required (2-3 days / quarter)
What we offer:
- Young and vibrant team
- Career opportunities: continuous challenges and great opportunities to grow
- Competitive salary + generous cafeteria
- Shuttle bus service between local train station and the office
- Home office opportunity (4 days/month after the probation period)
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Way of application:
Should you be interested in the above position, please send your English CV.