With its well-known reputation and heritage, Ford Motor Company is one of the largest automakers in the world. The Hungarian office not only represents the Ford brand in Hungary and in other 28 markets, but provides a wide range of services to Ford of Europe and its Western-European affiliates.
This time, Ford Central and Eastern European Sales LLC is looking for a
to join our M&S Finance Team.
What we offer:
- Young and vibrant team
- Career opportunities: continuous challenges and great opportunities to grow
- Competitive salary + generous cafeteria
- Home office opportunity
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop controlling related schedules and analysis (Actuals, Forecast, Budget, Business Plan)
- Reporting of actuals and forecast to corporate consolidation team.
- Work on monthly closes, forecast and business plan development
- Prepare schedules for senior management analyzing issue to issue variances versus previous forecast, versus budget
- Provide general and ad-hoc financial support to other departments.
- Support operations on process discipline and profitability.
- Prepare Forecast Accuracy Studies
- Support the Sales organisation in developing & implementing vehicle pricing
- University / College degree
- 2-3 years working experience in Finance/Controlling/Economics area
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Deep knowledge in MS Office especially Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without excessive management intervention
- Ability to multitask, good time management skills, attention to deadlines
- Ability to establish and maintain good business relationship
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
2000 Szentendre, Galamb József utca 3.
How to apply
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.