Start something big today. Apply as:
Feature Development in Automated Driving
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The divisions Chassis Systems Control (CC) and Automotive Steering (AS) develop innovative components, systems and functions in the field of vehicle safety, vehicle dynamics and driver assistance. Through the combination of systems based on cameras, radar and ultrasonic sensors, electric power steering and active or passive safety systems we not only make driving safer and more comfortable today but we are also building the basis for the autonomous driving of tomorrow.
Your contribution to something big
- Function development and Situation analysis for Level 2-3 Automated Driving Systems (Highway Assist, Traffic Jam Pilot) in Sensor Fusion project (5 Radar 1 Video) on a central computing platform (DASy).
- Develop system solution for advanced driver assistance and automated driving systems (AEB, ACC, LKA, LDW, TSR, HWA etc.) using the DACore Framework:
- Development and implementation of algorithms that analyse and model driving situations supporting AD features
- Development for possible reaction patterns for driving situations
- Development and implementation of algorithms and state machines which realize functions (see above)
What distinguishes you
- BSc or MSc degree in computer science or comparable
- Knowledge of tracking algorithms, and/or machine learning techniques
- Knowledge of sensor fusion algorithms
- Strong interest about automated driving trends and systems
- Knowledge of object oriented programming
- SW development skills (C++, Python/Matlab)
- Good coordination and communication skills
- Ability to efficiently gain an overview on complex technical content
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent English
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Make it happen.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.