We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as a:
Facility and Asset Management Specialist - Maternity cover - 000000218104
In this role you will perform a variety of facility/ office services support duties to deliver an appropriate working environment. You will provide location management, to coordinate office moves and office maintenance/ renovation.
You will handle non-IT corporate assets and ensure that each request is handled in compliance with the current policies and internal/ external audit and SOX requirements.
What You will do:
- Handle non-IT corporate assets (phones, data cards), track change, order/cancel subscriptions/ assets
- Be responsible for inventory control, track equipment through product lifetime by maintaining records and databases containing inventory information
- Maintain asset management processes and handle asset management tools
- Minimize operational costs through increased visibility, tracking, and execution of sound asset
- Involvement in Health and Safety related documentation and trainings
- Implement policies and execute service standards
- Act as SPOC for local market customers towards suppliers
This position is for you if you have:
- Fluency in English is a must
- Experience in multinational environment is an advantage
- Good MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Proactive attitude and ability to work in team
- Attention to detail and monotony-tolerance
- Great communication skills and strong customer focused mindset are required
Why should you join us:
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
Join us and start your journey because we’re at our best when you’re at yours!
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.