Export Sales and Business Development Manager
- Negotiation, finalization of new customers and distributors for listed market (Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania)
- Negotiation, finalization of contract with Supermarket chains and Key Accounts
- Building a distribution network and relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop close working relationships with key strategic distribution partners
- Deliver sales budget and margin expectations
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education to export distributors
- Prepare Customer’s business summary on regular basis and share with respective Account Handler to keep them updated on the Customer’s business results and opportunities
- Planning, negotiation and finalization of the annual goals with the export markets
- Identifying opportunities for sales increase and utilizing new business development opportunities
- Preparation of business plan and targets for the export market
- Improve Margin and profitability by optimising Sales price and Sales / Marketing Overheads
- Achieving sales targets
- Develop and negotiate tailor made in-store promotions and promotional activities in the markets and retailers
- Actively engaging in the management and development of key clients
- After-sales activities which include follow-up and payments monitoring
- Reviewing and maintaining agreed pricing policies
- Review, analyze and evaluate key objectives
- Regular reporting to superiors
- University/Collage degree
- The candidate must have experience and expertise dealing and finalizing contract with the large multinational supermarket chains, importers, distributors.
- Should have adequate knowledge of regional trade.
- The candidate must possess necessary skills and relationships with key stakeholders to finalise contract with supermarket chains/importers/distributors in shortest possible time frame.
- Previous experience working with large distributors, importers who are involved in distribution of FMCG/Food products in the Modern trade and supermarket chains.
- Proactive, hands-on personality, good negotiation skills
- Experience with international environment
- Able to handle different projects paralell and managing international sales activity
- Conversational knowledge in English
ORGANISATION AND TEAM:
- Once the market is opened for each country, the candidate will lead a team of sales persons assigned to each market or markets.
- Hungary, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovakia
- Sales, Trade
- Business (Intelligence) Developer
- Sales and Trade Manager
- Full time
- >10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Not fixed, anywhere in Hungary, Foreign
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position, please send your English resume.