The world of imaging is changing radically.
We know, because we are the ones changing it.
|What we give you||What we ask from you||What we believe in|
|We value you as person and professional. Feel at home at work, in a welcoming atmosphere, in an inclusive culture full of diversity and spirit. With people that love to help and inspire each other.
We give you space to be inventive. Explore and tackle challenging problem fields. You’re free to experiment, create and try again. Together we shape our company and our business.
Here, you can be your best self. Realizing that when you grow, we all grow. We dare you to perform, learn and have fun.
|Take ownership. Make things happen and drive change.
Be courageous. Take initiative and go beyond.
Be a team playing pioneer. Network your passion and inventiveness.
And for the rest? We just want you to be you. Because we believe in you, in our people, to make the difference, to change the game, to help us write our future.
|Respecting responsibility. As a division of Canon, we belong to a valued global brand, dedicated to contribute to prosperity and well-being. This is the philosophy of Kyosei: harmoniously living and working together for the common good.
Successful pioneering. Craftsmanship and entrepreneurship are our foundation for the future. We make heritage meet innovation in 140 years of curiosity and exploration. In a global networked organization that enhances the talents and capacity of great people.
Experienced Front-end Developer
- Significant experience in object oriented programming languages, component-based design
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of software engineering methodologies
- At least 2 years of front-end development experience
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Good communication and cooperation abilities, supportive problem solving attitude
- Pro-active, flexible and adaptable, structured way of working, willingness to learn
- BSc level degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field
Used technologies and development tools
- Challenging and dynamic work
- Competitive salary, fringe benefits
- International conferences, training courses
- Participation in international projects
- Flexible working time, home-office, extra holidays
Szeged, 6722 Tisza Lajos körút 41..
How to apply
We are awaiting your CV in English at 'Jelentkezem' button