FOR OUR BUDAPEST OFFICE, WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Experienced Developers for Java Academy
ABOUT EPAM SYSTEMS
Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM serves clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning global delivery platform and its locations in over 26 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. EPAM was ranked #6 in 2013 America's 25 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies and #3 in 2014 America's Best Small Companies lists by Forbes Magazine.
EPAM IN HUNGARY
The multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the very middle of EPAM circulation, running large scale of projects and technologies – which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities to our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
We offer you an exceptional opportunity to join our training program, learn from our senior experts’ team as well as professional trainers, become an expert in Java developing and fill a Java Developer role working in international clients’ projects in a very fast growing and successful global company.
- Learning the full stage of the enterprise software development lifecycle from architecture/design through to delivery,
- Agile methodologies, TDD, Code review, unit testing, integration testing, documentation best practices,
- How to provide high quality Java code, fulfilling the expectations of the top industry standards,
- Learning the latest technologies and methods of industry,
- Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise in highly complex existing applications and architectures
- Deep understanding and strong theoretical knowledge of programming, as well as at least 3years’ working experience with any object-oriented programming language,
- Fluent English and Hungarian,
- English language examination (at least intermediate level),
- Excellent communication and relationship skills and have a "can do" attitude,
- Excellent logical and algorithmic thinking,
- Ready to commit to a long-term training program as a full-time employee.
- A dynamic professional environment in an international fast growing software development company,
- High potential for further career opportunities with expanded responsibilities,
- Possibility to work abroad (US, UK, Switzerland, etc.)
- Competitive salary and excellent compensation package,
- Regular training possibilities,
- Stable, multinational background,
- Perfectly located, easily reachable office
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send your CV referring to the position.
Corvin Offices I. Futó street 47-53 Budapest, H-1082, Hungary
Phone: +36-1-327-7400 / Fax: +36-1-577-2384