Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Vodafone Intelligent Solutions supports Vodafone.
We maximise value by providing next generation services across
Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Financial Operations, Legal and Commercial Operations.
In Budapest, our team of 1,300 colleagues from 32 different nationalities supports 25 countries.
What’s it like to work here?
Come and find out!
Join our team as an:
Experienced Copywriter (Native Level English)
Are you ready to for a rare opportunity to apply your superpower with words to supporting our dynamic creative team?
We’re looking for an experienced copywriter with a passion for business, communications and marketing.
Our Marketing _VOIS Team creates innovative solutions that drive value and deliver results for our business partners across Vodafone and international markets. Our projects are as diverse as our talented team of copywriters, UX and creative designers, multimedia specialists and account managers.
As one of our team of copywriters, you will create high quality content for a wide range of print and digital materials that engage, inform and inspire both internal and external audiences. You will have the opportunity to collaborate within a talented team of marketing professionals to develop creative concepts, informative content and impactful campaigns for international B2B and B2C audiences.
Come and move the world with us!
In this role, you will:
- help to interpret project briefs, and develop creative concepts and key messages
- ask ‘the right questions’ to identify and source essential information
- transform complex material into user-friendly content, communications and marketing assets
- edit and write high-quality copy for a variety of purposes and B2B/ B2C audiences, including business presentations, sales enablement materials, and multimedia scripts
- ensure that copy is aligned with professional standards and brand guidelines
- prioritise and manage your workflow to efficiently meet project deadlines
- work with innovative technologies, project management and information sharing systems
This position is for you if you have:
- Native level proficiency in English
- an impressive portfolio of professional writing work
- 4+ years professional experience in editing and writing for print and digital media
- experience in developing and writing B2B and B2C content and communications
- proficiency in working with professional writing style guides, and brand guidelines
- experience in working in a business, sales or creative team environment
- a strong commitment to best practices in writing and your own professional development
- a proactive, positive, collaborative, solution-oriented and client-focused attitude
- interest in the potential of digital communications technologies to create a better future
- proficiency in MS Office, especially Word
The benefits you will enjoy:
- a dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- a collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- a supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- corporate assets, including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription; and
- flexible working hours
To ensure our colleagues’ safety we continue working from home 3-4 days/week in the long run.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Education, Research, Science
- Interpreter, Translator
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Editor, Copywriter
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1087 BUDAPEST, HUNGÁRIA körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!