We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as an:
Experienced Controlling And Reporting Specialist - 000000248666
What you will do:
- Manage the financial actuals, month-end reporting and key financial risks of Vodafone Hungary’s deals and support their financial planning activity.
- Complete month end reviews on customer accounts including revenue and cost accruals tracking as well as margin reporting
- Manage the process controlling function, understand and support reporting needs in terms of financial and process controlling
- Manage revenue and cost recognition on a monthly basis
- Calculate KPI-s and provide an explanation of business reasons behind the numbers and understand why figures developed in a way they did. Recognize and interpret trends and go beyond to find specific reasons for outliers
- Proactive problem solving: able to find the root cause and propose solutions. Take ownership of resolution with a can do attitude, escalate when needed
- 1-2 years of experience on the field of accounting, financial planning, controlling or financial reporting
- Confident accounting skills
- University or college degree preferably in Finance/Accounting/Economics
- Fluency in English
- Having strong MS Excel skills is a must
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to maintain flexibility
- Analytical skills and eye for details
- Proactive and driving attitude is needed for the role
Why should you join us?
- International visibility – you will add distinctive value with your work!
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
Join us and start your journey because we’re at our best when you’re at yours!
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest 1087, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply:
Please click the Apply button and send us your CV.