Experienced Chatbot Developer
Why to join CC family?
Computacenter is Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business. The Budapest Office opened in 2013 with only around 50 people and now we are over half a thousand. We have a wide range of opportunities in areas such as IT Service Desk, Finance & Accounting, Logistics, Reporting, IT Development and Project Management. It is a diverse community of young and experienced professionals coming from all around the world, providing solutions in 17 different languages
What can we offer to you?
As a future member of CC Family on the Automation department you will be part of a constantly growing, innovative team, where you have the chance for:
- IT & Diverse technical trainings
- Language courses & talent programmes
- Fun & Diverse atmosphere
- Home office & Flexible scheduling
- Be one of the first bricks in a fresh, evolving team
- Work in the most innovative and challenging sector of IT
Your tasks will be...
To operate within the Automation function, which is responsible to react on organisational needs of automating specific processes (in relation with Service Desk mostly).
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
You will work very close to the architect and have to build the capability, develop the End user journey.
On a daily basis:
We are looking for you if…
- You have 2-3 years of experience in industry leading development languages (Python, Microsoft LUIS) and web services capabilities, notably RESTFUL
- Ability to setup and support of end to end development environments
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies and multi environment deployment methodologies
- Experience in the configuration and use of continuous testing models
- You can speak English at least on an intermediate level
You have strong advantage if...
- You have prior experience in solutions involving voice to text transformation
- Also you have experience in context processing and Dialogue flow management (Prepare taxonomy, handle recurring questions/answers and sequence the responses
- You have knowledge in using industry leading NLU/NLP/AI frameworks
- You have demonstrable skills using both SQL and non-SQL databases
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
Are we a match? Apply now!
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.