MET Group is an innovative group of companies focused on multi-commodity wholesale and trading. We are headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, and are represented in 15 European countries, with over 500 permanent staff in Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine and the United Kingdom. Our businesses span natural gas, power, oil, LNG/LPG and power generation, with commercial activity focused on commodity and capacity sales, wholesale and trading.
Now we are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team based in Budapest that provides support for the CEO.
Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Provide C-level administrative support for CEO
- Assisting the CEO with administrative duties
- Supporting the CEO by handling the calendar, mailbox and contacts
- Copying, scanning and filing documents; managing phone calls and visitors
- Making travel arrangements, including flights and hotels
- Organising internal meetings, book meeting rooms, including organising video and teleconferences
- Creating and maintaining an appropriate sign off process on documents and, when required, ensuring that they are signed or co-ordinated in a timely manner
- Ordering office supplies and equipment for the team
- BSc degree
- Fluent in English
- Strong administration, organisational and time management skills
- Advanced Word and Excel
- Experience in office management and administrative support
- Flexibility to adapt as priorities get changed/added/cancelled at short notice
- Excellent and effective communication, written and verbal, at all levels
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Able to act on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn / self-development
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Personal Assistant
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1068 Benczúr utca 13.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.