Cargill Hungary is currently looking for an experienced and motivated person for the following role:
EXECUTION SUPPORT CLERK
This role is responsible with some oversight of Execution Team Lead and/or Senior team member for all sale and/or purchase contract execution administrative activities.
This role will execute activities in the area of shipment data and documentation management.
85% Data management/ documentation:
- Responsible to maintain timely and accurate transactional execution data within the data management system.
- Responsible to maintain all supporting documentation, using basic understanding of trade execution practices and procedures
- Responsible to issue routine/basic Commodity invoices
- Responsible to coordinate issuance and/or receipt of shipping documents and ensure that all documents are in line with legal and fiscal requirements, using limited knowledge of trade execution procedures.
- May assist more senior members of the team in monitoring the logistics process of at point of origin, tracking movement of commodity during voyage and unloading at discharge point
- Creates routine reports related to commodity contract execution in the area of load data capture.
10% Shipment execution:
5% Performance management/research & analysis:
- High school education or equivalent or relevant experience.
- 1-2 year experience in a Corporate environment preferred
- 1-2 year experience in a process driven organization preferred
- Local language, intermediate level of English preferred. An additional regional language is plus
- Good computer skills: MS Office, SharePoint, SAP and/or other ERP system
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Attention to details
- Collaboration and frequent interaction with others
- Handling stress
- High level of integrity, courage and conviction
- Strong team player
- Pursue and reinforce collaboration
The job may require flexible working hours.
This role is embedded into the Supply Chain team and can lead to different roles in other process areas (Customer service, Execution, Planning, Logistics).
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Logistical Support
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Logistic Specialist, Transport Organizer
- Logistics administrator
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
Többes adatkezelés, a jelentkezés elküldése előtt tájékozódjon a munkaadó adatkezelési szabályzatáról.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, please register and send your CV and motivation letter.