Exchange Admin Support (Level 3) Messaging and collaboration support engineer
We’re looking for a new member to join our Messaging Services team. We’re providing 2nd and 3rd level end-user and server infrastructure support for our Swiss client, who is the world’s 2nd largest reinsurance company.
Why to join us?
Currently the email system we are supporting is Exchange 2013, but shortly we’re migrating to hybrid O365 configuration, so there are opportunities to learn.
We have a young, motivated, loyal team helping each other and being very flexible to provide support in shift work hours.
- We’d like to hire someone with 2nd/3rd level knowledge in Exchange 2013, with ca. 3 years experience in operating similar system.
- O365 messaging (hybrid) knowledge and experience is a huge advantage, but if you aren’t familiar with it yet it is ok, you can still apply
- Excellent teamwork abilities and written and verbal communication skills
- Technically knowledgeable and customer service oriented with the ability to interact with all levels of an organization in a professional manner.
- Working with and troubleshooting the following technologies – SMTP, Outlook Web App (OWA) and Message Transport / Mail routing
- Configuring and managing Exchange High Availability and Site Resilient solutions.
- Participation in projects, service improvements, automation
- Real-time incident Handling (Providing L2 & L3 support related issues)
- Providing root cause analysis for the problems
- Status reporting (Reporting availability, Server Health, Issues addressed, Service levels)
- Vendor Co-ordination for HW/SW break-fix, installs/ upgrade
- Provide a quality support in maintaining and troubleshooting of their messaging environment, including mobile device and fax support
- We’re providing 5*24 support with weekend on-call, which means that the team members are working in three shifts: from 6AM to 2PM, from 2PM to 10PM and night shift from 10PM to 6AM; and the team provides on-call support btw 10PM Friday and 10PM Sunday. The shifts are rotating between the team members weekly
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.