Examinations Services Manager
Our purpose is to build mutually beneficial relationships between people in the UK and other countries and increase appreciation of the UK’s creative ideas and achievements.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community. We work to ensure that people are not unjustifiably discriminated against on the basis of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or belief, sexual orientation or any other irrelevant grounds. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.
The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC 1989.
The British Council in Hungary is looking for an Examinations Services Manager who would contribute to meeting British Council’s regional and country objectives through the efficient, effective and compliant delivery of UK examinations across Hungary and meeting income and volume targets.
- Previous experience of Examinations delivery and operations.
- Experience of management of process-based and customer-focused or logistics business area.
- Ability to operate in English and Hungarian (both written and spoken) at a business level (equivalent to CEF level C1 or IELTS 6.5 or higher).
- Background of a strong international company
- Possibility to work in multicultural environment
- Interesting employee benefits (cell phone, discount on company products / services, sick day, possibility of study leave...)
- Professional development
The starting date for this position is June 2019 and the contract is full time, for a definite period of one year, initially.
Do not send us your CV or any other documents, please - it will not be used to make selection decisions. This is to ensure consistency in assessing all candidates.
The closing date for applications is 23.59 UK time, Tuesday 28th May 2019.
- Education, Research, Science
- Education, Science Manager
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.