to join Kinstellar’s Budapest office.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- On-going studies at college or college degree
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written ;
- Excellent computer literacy (proficient using of MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Touch typing;
- Outstanding communication and organisation skills;
- Able to work productively alone but also effective as a team member;
- Being responsible for own performance and results;
- Able to work and keep calm under pressure;
- Provides a comprehensive secretarial service, including typing from audio and manuscript of correspondence, contracts, agreements;
- Is responsible for the typing of e-mails, letters and all Word, Excel or Power Point processing;
- Maintains and updates the filing systems and archiving and updates contacts lists;
- Fulfils some tasks connected to the Financial Department.
- diverse and interesting work
- training and development opportunities
- highly professional team, both in terms of our lawyers and our business support staff;
- competitive compensation package with career opportunities;
- high-quality, state of the art and dynamic working environment in exclusive office space in Budapest.
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Professional Assistant
- Part-time 6 hours
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
How to apply:
To apply, please send your application (CV and cover letter) in English to Mrs. Katalin Tóth HR/Office Manager.