KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. We operate in 155 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
IT Risk Advisory Team
KPMG’s IT Risk Advisory practice helps you make the client’s company’s IT environment more secure. Our professionals provide assistance in creating an effective information security control framework for your enterprise and we help the clients achieve compliance with given legal regulations and international standards. We also support them with the identification and evaluation of information security risks that may have significant impact on safe and continuous operation and thus influence the revenue-generating capacity of the company.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience on senior level; any relevant professional experience on junior level
- University or college degree (M.Sc. or B.Sc.) specialized in IT
- Better understanding of different networks, network elements (especially firewalls), operating systems, databases, and related technologies
- Fluent written and spoken English and Hungarian
- Hands-on MS Office skills
- Outstanding analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to learn and deliver in a challenging environment
- Client oriented thinking
- Knowledge of programming, scripting languages is an advantage
- Knowledge of IT security tools and software is an advantage
Your role and responsibilities:
- Work as a member of the IT Security team, with the possibility to work on both IT security audit and advisory projects
- Perform internet penetration tests, ethical hacking, system vulnerability tests and IT security risk assessments
- Take part in many IT security and advisory projects, visiting many different companies, and working with many various IT systems
- Possibility to work on other IT audit and advisory projects within the IT Risk Advisory team
What we offer:
- As a member of a young and dynamic team you can collect professional experience at multiple clients in different industries
- Excellent opportunity for personal development with regular training courses
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you are up for the challenge, please apply by uploading
your English CV.
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and willing to accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process that you need.
© 2016 KPMG Tanácsadó Kft., a Hungarian limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. The KPMG name, logo and "cutting through complexity" are registered trademarks or trademarks of KPMG International.