- Establishing, implement and maintain local Environment Management System in accordance to ISO 14001, legal requirements and internal rules
- Implement, maintain and develop the Labor Safety and Health local system in accordance with local legal requirements and internal regulations of the corporation.
- Performs analysis of ESH aspects in order to set ESH programs, objectives and targets. Defines and monitors the ESH programs, local ESH objectives and targets.
- Specific activities related to Environment & Labor Safety (site tours, keeping of records etc.). Preparation of material resources necessary for carrying out the ESH activities.
- Organize programs to improve ESH awareness
- Maintains the ISO-14001 system and organize internal and external audits regarding these reqirements
- Higher education (BSC/Msc degree Health&Safety or Environmental )
- At least 3 years experience within this field
- Effective communication skills in english both oral and written
- Knowdlege about ISO-14001 and ESH standard requirements
What we offer
- Personal career development in a challenging role
- Participation in a greenfield investment and international projects
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Cutting edge technologies
- Innovative working environment
- Freedom to act
The Powertrain division combines innovative and efficient system solutions for the powertrains of today and tomorrow. In line with the central theme of clean power, the products make driving more environmentally compatible and cost-efficient, while also enhancing comfort, convenience and driving enjoyment.
- Manufacturing, Production
- Health and Safety Management, Security Management
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.