For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
ESG SALES SUPPORT ANALYST
- Supporting a team of sales specialists across EMEA in their sales efforts:
- Prioritizing demands from the sales specialists and coordinating with the other departments: Legal, Sales Operations, Client Service and Product Management to ensure timely execution of new agreements and delivery of related data
- Qualifying sales leads who contact MSCI
- Preparing index data and analyses. This might include pro-actively seeking support and data from other departments in the company
- Actively contributing to revenue generation by:
- Presenting our ESG Manager platform to prospects
- Reviewing accounts and identifying potential new sales opportunities
- Assisting in sales campaigns carried out by the sales teams. This may include:
- Preparing market analysis to aid sales efforts
- Calling prospective clients
Desired experience and qualifications:
- 1-2 years of professional work experience within the financial industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Economics
- Superior communication and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects independently
- A self-starter with the ability to work individually and within a team
- Highly motivated
- Excellent networking and inter-personal skills
- CFA, FRM would be an advantage
- Fluent in English (German or French language knowledge is a plus)
- Interest in ESG investing, financial markets and investment products
- Familiar with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- Sales Support
- Sales, Trade
- Financial Services Sales
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in this role please send your CV.
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.