Erp consultant (Financials)
Unit4’s next-generation enterprise solutions power many of the world’s most people-focused mid-market services organizations. Our cloud ERP and FP&A applications transform work to be more meaningful and inspiring through software that's self-driving, adaptive and intuitive, intelligently automating administrative tasks while providing easy access to the answers people need. Unit4 serves more than 6,000 customers in industries including professional services, commerce, manufacturing and logistics.
We are looking for our new colleague who will participate the Unit4 Financials (Coda) "best-of-class" financial management software and ERP implementation, upgrade projects.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Functional application consultancy role in ERP implementation and upgrade projects
- Business process analyses, design tasks, preparation of specifications, test support
- Arranging and conducting of training courses
- Collaboration with customers and internal teams
- Assistance in solving problems and issues
What do we expect from you?
- Excellent problem recognition and resolution skills
- Empathy, excellent negotiation, collaborative and advocacy skills, customer orientation
- High degree of organizational ability
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Real work / project references, at least 2-4 years / 2-3 projects of experience as a functional application consultant in ERP financial implementations
- Degree in Economics / Finance or Economic Informatics
- Practical knowledge of SQL
- Active English, minimum intermediate
- Category B driving license
- Experience in design and implementation of management and statutory reports
- Qualified accountant
- Knowledge of French or Spanish or German languages
What do we offer?
- You can work for a successful international company
- Competitive income + personalized benefits
- High autonomy and flexible working hours
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities
- Dynamic, young and cohesive team of excellent professionals
- Work involves traveling with varying intensity, place of employment: Budapest, Hungary
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Corporate Management System, SAP
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
annual bonus/salary benefits, cell phone, cafeteria
1023 Budapest, Lajos utca 28.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please attach your CV in English/Hungarian to apply.