Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
We are looking for a
Enterprise Service Desk Expert - VOD000DFP
for our Technology Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- System monitoring and supervision (Main Domain areas: Enterprise Convergent Services, Enterprise Applications )
- Provides Level 1 technical support for the following services:
- Convergent Services ( Leased Line, Leased Line Internet, IPVPN, Bulk SMS, APN)
- Mobile voice and data
- virtual PBX
- Cisco Meraki WIFI
- Mobile device management
- Office 365
- Vodafone Business customer support according to current processes
- Responds verbally and in writing to technical questions on escalation systems.
- Provides education, training and technical demonstration.
- Perform planned and on-demand activities
- Manage and administer change processes according to the service
- E2E responsibility for standard/soft change management flow.
- Process related complex/hard change administration support
- Customer Notification of Planned Works
- Customer handset Repair management
- Service riporting ( Cisco Meraki Wifi )
- Customer handset data migration support
- Keeping process related administration up-to-date during the support cycle
We are looking for you if you have
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Broad IT background with emphasis on the support cycle
- Basic knowledge of Managed WAN and converged services
- Experience in GSM, 2G/3G/4G network technology is an advantage
- Comparative, deeper knowledge of the device control services (MDM) is an advantage
- NB IoT and Industry 4.0 basic knowledge is an advantage
- Office O365 Service Platform and Portal Knowledge is an advantage
- Strong verbal and written knowledge is a must
- Highly motivated, customer focused individual
- Hungarian and English knowledge is a must
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - basic/conversational
- Hungarian - intermediate / communication
Budapest,1097 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.