English Speaking Accounts Payable Analyst
- Budapest, Hungary
Who we are?
Computacenter is Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business. The Budapest Office opened in 2013 with only around 50 people and now we are over half a thousand. We have a wide range of opportunities in areas such as IT Service Desk, Finance & Accounting, Logistics, Reporting, IT Development and Project Management. It is a diverse community of young and experienced professionals coming from all around the world, providing solutions in 17 different languages
What can we offer to you?
As a future member of CC Family on the Finance & Accounting department, you will be part of a friendly, family like department of 100 people where you have the chance for:
- SAP & Finance trainings
- Language courses & talent programmes
- Training opportunities & Stable Career Path
- Rewards & Bonuses
- Team competition & Process optimizing
- Fun & Diverse atmosphere
- Home office & Flexible scheduling
Your future tasks will be...
As an account payable accountant you will be providing financial, administrative and clerical support ensuring payments are completed. You will need to process, verify and reconciling invoices in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
On daily bases:
- Monitoring and booking of incoming invoices via electronic system and workflow administration
- Ensuring timely posting of incoming invoices, manually or improving the matching rate of electronic invoices
- Customer service to vendors to ensure that requests for information are provided
- Proactive issue resolution with internal departments
- Providing input to support decisions which improve quality, cost and people engagement
As a senior member of the team:
- Supporting and mentoring the more junior colleagues
- Looking for process-improvement ideas
- Maintaining and developing relationships within the organisation
We are looking for you if...
- You are experienced in finance (1-2 years), preferably in Accounts Payable, and would like to utilize your already gained expertise
- You can use MS Office and its applications, especially Excel
- You are fluent with English
- You are good at networking and like contacting internal colleagues and customers
- You know how to organise your day and prioritise your tasks
- You are interested in deepening your SAP and Lean techniques knowledge
- You would like to be part of a friendly team :)
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1095 Soroksári út 30-34.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.