English - Polish Translator
- The Translator - Interpreter performs all assigned translation tasks as well as marketing tasks. In this role you will report to Marketing Manager and have the following responsibilities:
- Take full responsibilities for translations of written corporate materials (newsletters, magazines, product catalogues) from English to Polish language
- Interpreting tasks at company events - English to Polish
- Monitor, proofread, translate and update the company local website
- Create and ensure quality of other written communications for the official partners
- Assist in developing presentations and texts for local management.
- Native speaker of the target language with excellence in English, flawless grammar in both languages.
- Bachelor degree (preferably in a relevant specialization)
- Profound knowledge of MS Office
- You are a dedicated team player who also likes to work independently
- You are flexible and stress-resistant
- You are confident and you possess a problem-solving mentality
- You have excellent communication skills to establish good relationships with all levels within the organization
- You are able to maintain a positive and uplifting work environment by possessing an enthusiastic and energetic personality
- You have 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Education, Research, Science
- Interpreter, Translator
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Polish - native
1123, Budapest Alkotás utca 48-50.
How to apply/contact information:
If you would like to apply for this position, please send us your CV in English by clicking on the "Jelentkezem" button below.