At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Developing people is how we have succeeded across industries and around the world. It’s how we’ve sustained a 130-year record of innovation and reputation for leadership. It’s how we solve the toughest challenges for our customers and society. Developing people allows us to build, power, move and cure. It prepares us all for the future. Today, that is as important as ever. Globalization and technology are converging with unprecedented speed to reshape every job, workplace and industry. Our commitment to developing people starts with a belief that education systems must align early and always with the changing requirements of the new economy. It continues with the understanding that employers and educational institutions must collaborate over skills development, enabling people to learn new, relevant skills and work smarter over the entire course of a career. And it creates global leaders, people who can navigate the complexity of our times with clarity, courage and integrity. Developing people is commitment that doesn’t just make us better; it makes everyone better. Let GE invest in helping you grow both personally and professionally.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds in order to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
English Language Service Desk Associate
We are looking for an English Language Service Desk Associate to provide enterprise level assistance to our end user employees. If you’re naturally a helper, have a strong customer orientation and enjoy assisting people with computer issues whilst explaining technical details simply, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will be a person our employees trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our employees install applications and programs. Identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Own issues through resolution within agreed time limits, or to the point of escalation
- Resolve network issues, configure operating systems and use remote desktop connections to provide immediate support.
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they've solved a technical issue. You will use email, text and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple IT issues.
- For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone, text or chat and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues and outcomes are properly logged within the ticket management system
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain positive relationships with clients
- High School Diploma.
- At least 1 year experience is needed.
- Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into a permanent employment relationship under the laws of Hungary. GE will not sponsor any Visa or Work permit request.
- Technical Expertise. Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, Skype and other tech products. Excellent written and verbal English skill is a must.
- Strong analytical mind to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues. Certification in Microsoft, Avaya, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with Windows environment is desired. Familiarity in remote desktop applications and help desk software (e.g. Zendesk, Service-Now, BOLD 360, etc.)
- Personal Attributes: Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
Our Commpensation & benefits are designed to help you manage your personal and family needs, while rewarding high-performers. Weoffer a robus benefit package depending on your employment status and your national reqiuirements.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.