WHC Diák Iskolaszövetkezet
Our Partner is seeking sharp, personable, highly-organized interns who are looking for the opportunity to grow their technical and professional skills while building a career with unlimited potential. Interns will learn from the best in the industry and work on substantial projects with real world implications, getting hands-on with digital technologies.
Engineering projects Coding intern (ZG-4135) - Diákmunka
- Help drive key metrics for Software Engineering org, such as Quality, Infra costs, support in maturity of processes and products
- Collaborate with the technical operations team and help move the Software Engineering Products to AWS cloud, with the latest tech stack and best in class Architecture using cloud native (Kubernetes clusters)
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree program at an accredited university or credentialed software accelerator program.
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 / 4.0 GPA or equivalent
- Degree focused in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, IT Security, Informatics, Information Science/Technology, Software Engineering, Security and Risk Analysis, or other relevant STEM majors with IT experience.
- Proficiency in oral and written English.
- Preferably available to start between September and December 2020 and available to be hired into a full-time position from June or July 2021.
- Well versed with at least one of Java, Python or JS coding for engineering digital solutions
- Knowledge of AWS services (have deployed apps on AWS) and Jenkins for CICD pipeline strategy
- Knowledge of writing automated unit test frameworks (Junit, Jasmine, Karma etc)
- Should be a strong problem solver, any hackathons or personal projects a great plus
- High sense of accountability and responsibility with a bias on action, should be self-motivated and need not require follow ups
- Salary: gross 1500 HUF/hour
- We offer meaningful, impactful assignments as well as an internship that includes team building, career development opportunities, and more!
- Digital Technology Interns are our Partner’s primary pipeline to full-time employment opportunities either as a direct hire or as a member of one of our world-class early talent leadership programs. Digital Technology Interns are hired to focus on a particular area of the business based on availability of positions, the interviewer's assessment, and the applicant's preference.
- Digital Technology Intern assignments, typically 6 to 9 months in length, are dynamic and challenging based on the business needs and the type of work required.
- Hosszútávú diákmunka
Állás, munka területe(i):
- IT programozás, Fejlesztés
- IT tanácsadó, Elemző, Auditor
- Nem igényel tapasztalatot
- Angol (Középfok/kommunikációképes szint)
Jelentkezés az állásra:
Jelentkezni a lenti "Jelentkezem" gombra kattintva tud.