Engineering Project Manager
- Ensure projects are executed with deliberate application of all elements of Market Based Management which emphasizes alternatives development and economic thinking.
- Ensure projects are developed and executed with disciplined application of the Guardian C-PEP process including tight and effective scope/cost/schedule control and that key learnings are captured and incorporated in the process for future projects (see more detailed break out below).
- Communication - Take the lead in representing projects to the Project Steering Team and/or Executive Steering Team, ensure appropriate metrics are developed and routinely communicated. This includes ensuring the Steering Team is connected to project progress and key risks, and is making timely decisions to support the project objectives.
- Maintain clear project objectives, commercial bets and economic expectations that are aligned with Guardian's vision and key strategies.
- Ensure projects are appropriately staffed to meet objectives.
- Ensure alignment of business, key stakeholders, and operating capabilities to achieve the on-time, on-budget projects with base plant reliability.
- In alignment with the project team and Global EHS/Legal capabilities, ensure that the project has appropriate plans for permitting and that the permit plan fully integrates into the facility permitting strategies.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering. MBA or Masters in Engineering/Project Management a plus.
- Extensive Experience of Project Engineering and Project Management experience
- Experience managing multiple construction contractors in brown field location
- Strong financial acumen with analytical and economic thinking skills
- Ability to provide senior level presentations and make business recommendations
- Guardian companies are committed to offer a competitive compensation package and an opportunity for you to maximize your potential. We pride ourselves in promoting career opportunities in an open environment, which encourages individual development and gives you opportunities to expand your knowledge and work as part of a global team. We offer a unique professional experience in a culture based on integrity, compliance and value creation. If you are interested in finding out more about our culture, please visit us on our website.
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.