The Engineering Manager (EM) is a senior manager responsible for successfully leading individuals or teams of software engineers/developers toward high quality development which result in very satisfied customers. The developers/tester are assigned to cross-functional selfmanaged agile teams while people management is done by the EM. The role primary aim is to provide professional people management focusing on performance management, career and professional development meanwhile keeping an eye on delivery.
- Provide professional people and Delivery focused management
- Leading software engineering cross functional teams in SAFe to continuously identify and learn from our deliveries on how to further improve our products
- Build a high performing software development team to continuously deliver software platforms and applications
- Develop/grow individuals, attract, retain and build talent
- Identify missing skills, evaluate maturity/ seniority and grow or hire individuals as needed
- Coach & mentor people focusing on goal setting, performance management, career, and professional development.
- Product Delivery and Quality Control
- Ensure team progress according to the agreements, commitments and forecasts (sprint, PI)
- Conduct various tests and quality assurance checks together with the Scrum Master to verify the quality of completed features and enablers
- Team up with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, Architects and Product Management to build and maintain our products
- Improve engineering efficiency and engineering maturity
- Technical knowledge (DVCS, Branching, Software Quality)
- Experience and solid knowledge of agile software development
- 2+ years experience in managing engineering teams
- 4+ years background in software or systems engineering
- Independent, pragmatic and pro-active work attitude
- Strong leadership/people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Mentoring abilities
You will make quite an impression on us!
What do we offer in return?
- Being part of reinventing the navigation industry. Watch the product you help us to develop being used by millions of users day-by-day, throughout the world
- A secure and well-paid job
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary with bonuses, cafeteria and health care package
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem” button underneath.