Engineering Leadership Development Program (ELDP)
What’s the role?
We’re looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate technical talents to take our company forward. Hilti Engineering Leadership Development Program is a management development program like no other, with international exposure and real responsibility from day one.
What does the role involve?
- Hilti Engineering Leadership Development Program is three-year program, where you’ll step out from narrow expert career and will be involved in exciting projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It’s fast paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you. The program is split into four main stages of work:
- 12 months exploring the Hilti core business in B2B direct sales role of account manager or field engineer
- 6 months on a strategic project at your local or regional headquarters. On this business development project, you will leverage your technical background and sales experience.
- 6 months on a global project our head office in Schaan (Liechtenstein) You will get global insights at one of our business units heading development and management of individual product lines globally.
- 12 months at junior product manager role. You will be locally responsible for a product line in your country. The role will include intensive international networking and management of colleagues in matrix setup and prepare you for future direct leadership role.
We want your thirst to learn, courage to challenge and desire to improve things, including yourself.
What do we offer?
- Show us what you can do and, in return, we promise you the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global senior management with an unlimited contract. You’ll also take part in some fascinating courses and events:Leadership development program – a comprehensive 6 months learning journey packed with interactive trainings, international teamwork experience and feedbacks from certified coaches. Business management training – individual training at Hilti helping you to grow into each new role.
Why should you apply?
- Ours is a high-performing culture for very driven people. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
We’d love to hear from you if?
- You’ve recently graduated, or you’re preparing to graduate (in 2019), with a master’s degree or PhD in Engineering
- You’ve spent at least three months, and up to two years, in a professional environment, like an internship, part - time work, or have just started your career and want an opportunity where your progress will be adequate to your performance.
- You’re multilingual – fluent in Hungarian and in English – and you’ve gained international experience during your work or studies abroad.
- You’re mature and assertive, curious and committed. You’re a flexible team player with good communication and social skills.
- You’re a global thinker, interested in general management topics, keen for intercultural experiences and opportunities working abroad.
As part of your interview process, you’ll have the chance to talk to different people within Hilti. Once you have passed the interviews, we’ll pay for your travel to the Assessment Center in March 2019 in Moscow.
- Corporate Leadership, Management
- Leadership Programmes
- Project Management
- Sales, Trade
- Engineer, Technical Sales Representative
Országosan bárhonnan végezhető, Külföld
How to apply:
The application deadline for the Engineering Leadership Development Program is 10 February 2019.
Tempted to apply or find out more? Visit our career website!