Endpoint System Engineer
Csatlakozz jó hangulatú csapatunkhoz!
KBC Bank, the parent company of the Hungarian K&H Bank, provides banking services in 5 European countries.
The international IT solutions of the banking group, covering several European countries, takes place with Hungarian and Belgian colleagues in Hungary and Belgium, therefore not only our services are international, but also our teams.
Our responsibilities range from day-to-day operation to application development and its operation.
We are constantly expanding the Hungarian side of the team, which is why we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated new employees with junior, medior or possibly senior work experience.
The IT directorate S2E (Service 2 Employee) manages the world of "your digital workplace" and therefore steers - together with Corporate HR, Facility Management and Communication - the digitalization of all KBC employees.
As part of a financial institution, KBC attaches great importance to security, which is why this is a responsibility that is shared by every employee. Our IT Systems Engineers, who build and maintain the KBC ICT systems, are particularly concerned about the security and robustness of systems and applications.
This vacancy is part of the "Unified Security Team" in the IT directorate S2E. The US Team ensures that every KBC user and IT developer can use their daily business applications as efficiently as possible, in a modern and secure way, i.e. in a 'future proof' and secure environment.
Our focus is infrastructure (endpoint) protection; from build, over support and finally maintaining the solution.
What you can expect working with us:
- You can make sure your future career is steady within our company
- Life-long learning and plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself
- Competitive salary as well as other benefits such as:
- 10% customizable cafeteria,
- annual performance-based reward,
- company phone with mobile internet, that you can use for private purposes as well
- employee discount at the bank
- Your English language skills won’t be worn out as you can use it on a daily basis
- Flexible schedule as we don’t use ‘Clock in Clock out’ system
- As our focus is on teamwork we consider it important to hang out in the "open office" together, but you have the option to spend more than half of your working hours from home
- We value your insight and are always open to suggestions
- International environment with a cheerful work atmosphere
- Green office in Millennium Park, equipped with:
- bicycle storage and showers
- restaurant with panoramic views over the Danube and the National Theatre
- free coffee and snacks in our community area where we hang out and play darts, and many dining options in the surrounding area
What we expect from You:
What are your strengths?
As an experienced System Engineer/IT professional, you possess the following skills:
- broad technical experience in Windows operating systems (WIN10-11).
- broad technical experience in “security” tools
- practical experience with Antivirus, Endpoint Security, adaptive threat Detection setup, Host intrusion prevention and host firewall
- being familiar with Powershell scripting and query languages (SQL, KQL)
- good knowledge of security technologies with a view to integration, configuration and maintenance within a modern endpoint platform (Windows & Mobile devices (IOS & Android))
- expertise in a cloud environment is a skill that we are looking for the further development of our new workplace
- Previous experiences as reference
- communicative and confident to take the lead in creating & implementing new services
- ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and constantly strive for improvement and quality
- flexible and ability to quickly respond to unforeseen circumstances, last-minute adjustments and, sometimes tight deadlines
What you can expect during the recruitment process:
After sending your CV in English, expect a two-round interview process, one at our office in Budapest (in Hungarian), and one online in English with the Belgian team leader
An efficient selection process is important for both of us, so we try to make it as fast as possible, and even if you are not selected we will give you a detailed feedback.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- System operator, Maintenance Staff