We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision. At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making a positive impact on enhancing the quality of life to help make this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives.
EndPoint Architect - Image management
Position will be a Subject Matter expert on Windows 10 Image build and operating System deployment methodologies. Hands on experience on creation & update / Refresh gold images along with hardware evaluation / integration is required. Develop / update Task sequence and knowledge on various deployment methods. Proficient knowledge on software / patch deployments required.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Deliver and lead a team in delivering of Image Management services which includes creating customized windows images from source, Windows 7/Windows 8 migration, tier 3 incident management
- Test of software packages created for distribution via SCCM 2012 R2 and SCCM 2016
- Creation, further development and maintenance of SCCM task sequences for OS deployment
- Evaluation of new Windows 10 GPO's
- Represent the Image Management services for the specific account and act as a single point of contact (SPOC) for the customer, internal operations and service delivery teams
- Coordinate critical customer issues as well as new release and change implementations.
- Update and maintain operations manual and contractual reports
- Identify areas of improvement in the account, propose and oversee implementation of CSIP’s
- Approve implementation of technical documentations
- Developing and testing Windows client Operating system master images (Windows 8.1/Windows 10 etc.) from the source as per customer requirements using tools such as MDT, SCCM, Windows ADK / LANDesk / Altiris when working as an individual contributor for small to medium sized accounts
- Test and integrate device driver for new hardware models if working as an individual contributor for small to medium sized accounts.
- Interact with SDM’s and clients as required to gather end to end requirements of the build, document them and get signed off.
- Conduct peer review / Quality assurance for builds or changes being carried out by peersP
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Strong understanding of ITIL, specific to Change & Release management
- Ability and willingness to take direction from team Lead, SDM and Client Executives
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Able to adapt to a changing technical environment
- Ability to coach other members of team in their area of expertise
- Ability to communicate clearly with all team members and end-users
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Customer facing presentation and consulting skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerShell
- Language Proficiency:
German: Read, Write & Speak
English: Read, Write & Speak
ITIL Foundation (optional), Certification on Configuration Manager (Optional in case of Good knowledge)
Why should you join us?
- We promote a company culture where you reach your career goal
- Unisys is working with a very large number of technologies – you’ll have to opportunity and support to find your own path within CIAS / End User Computing Services
- You could solve complicated issues and be a part of architect processes as well
- 150 internal promotions last year
- Individualistic soft and technical training (eg. complete ITIL sub-modules with certifications)
- We maintain Happy Workplace :) (fruit and cake days; health days & sports events; charity fundraiser events; social festivities; family days etc.)
- You could get the chance to comply with the development activities of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- German - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the 'Jelentkezem' button underneath.