For more information, visit us at www.msci.com
End User Support Budapest Site Lead
MSCI is seeking highly qualified candidates for the position of End User Services Field Support Site Team lead. This position currently reports to the global head of End User Services Field Support based in New York. This position will be responsible for managing and executing the day to day field service operations (delivering IT support to our employees) in our Budapest and associated smaller regional sites.
Team/Site Lead Responsibilities:
- Planning and managing IT Operations within the designated tier 1/2/3 sites
- Ticket queue management, managing priorities and driving team to complete tickets in a timely manner
- Coordination of remote support for associated regional sites for IMACD & Break Fix operations.
- Tactical planning for office specific end user support activities.
- Familiar with the operations and hardware associated with main distribution office technology rooms.
- Management of user device inventory, both physical and logical attributes.
- Potential components of vendor management
- Managing and supporting the End User Computing environment including but not limited to End user devices in the Budapest
- The role would also involve providing quick and effective turnaround for tickets logged, after completing due investigation. Assigning tickets to self as well as team.
- The ideal candidate would be dynamic, motivated and able to perform independently as well as work in partnership with Remote Helpdesk and various technology disciplines such as Operations, Windows, UNIX and Networks.
- The Role would also be responsible for installing/maintaining office technologies in the Office, this includes installing new desktops/monitor, transferring profiles, A/V conference setups, and any other support needed.
- This position will also be expected to take part in any number of projects they are called upon; this could include anything from a hardware refresh project, to a conference room configuration upgrade.
- Efficient with Windows 10, Office 2016, Office 365, ‘Follow-me-print’, image and patching operations.
- Ability to support Apple operating systems as plus
Desired experience and qualifications:
To successfully perform the responsibilities outlined above, the individual in this position will need broad and substantive technical and management experience and competence. MSCI seeks the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in mid-to-large enterprise or technology organizations
- 10+ years of responsibility for managing large and small end user programs and services providers
- 5+ years of managing both on site and remote teams of up to 5 resources
- 4-year college degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics/ Engineering or related field
- Microsoft or Industry Certifications a plus
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- >10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in this role please send your CV.
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.