EMEI SR. COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST
The EMEI Senior Compliance Specialist is a member of the Global Ethics & Compliance Team, which is a part of the Jabil Corporate Legal Department. The EMEI region covers the EU, Ukraine, Russia, Middle East and India. The role can be done remotely, but a few days per week of presence in Tiszaujvaros, Hungary is preferred. The role includes travel within the region and at the Company Headquarters (Florida, USA).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with Human Resources and other internal investigation groups
- Effectively manage compliance investigations:
- Evaluation of the case and risks associated
- Planning; respect deadlines
- Investigation interviews : prepare interviews outline, conduct the interviews and finalize interview memoranda
- Identify & obtain data and documents relevant for the investigation
- Analyze relevant financial, operational and other data / document relevant to the investigation - Perform forensic analysis on technical accounting and financial data when necessary
- eDiscovery related activities including collections, imaging, hosting, processing and review of relevant data
- Synthesize investigative findings in final memorandum
- Provide insight to disciplinary and remediation discussions
- Engage with different stakeholders to implement appropriate corrective actions and follow-up on them
- Identify opportunities for enhancements to processes and policies to prevent future misconducts
GLOBAL COMPLIANCE PROGRAM
- Support the overall Global Ethics & Compliance mission:
- development, execution and management of strategic initiatives
- Draft global trainings, corporate policies, risk assessment, etc.
- Strategic Compliance Intelligence:
- Proactively monitor relevant worldwide regulatory changes
- Evaluate impact on business operations and/or existing corporate policies and procedures
- Recommend and update compliance activities/materials as required.
- Develop in-house compliance training decks:
- Global training decks: anti-corruption, financial integrity, etc.
- Targeted groups trainings
- Remediation trainings
- Develop compliance trainings with external vendors when necessary
- Deliver the trainings in person or through TEAMS video calls
OTHER MAIN COMPLIANCE TASKS
- Collaborate with Internal Audit to review audit reports, discuss corrective action plans and assist in setting audit plans
- Conduct appropriate M&A compliance risk assessments and due diligence
- Integration of M&A targets into Jabil’s global ethics and compliance program
- Propose effective deliverables to brief and engage Global’ and sites’ senior leadership
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- The job reports to Management. Direct manager job title(s) typically include: Associate General Counsel.
- Job will not be directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
- Hard skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business management or a related field required. Master’s degree, CPA, CFE or CIA preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of forensic review and/or audit work, preferably including experience in a “Big Four” or equivalent forensics consultancy and/ or multi-national corporate setting
- Proven ability to compile and analyze metrics and data and report in a straightforward and helpful manner
- IT skills:
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) skills required
- SAP and COUPA skills are a plus
- Forensic Review software (e.g. Exterro, Relativity, etc.) skills are a plus
- Soft Skills:
- Real interpersonal skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- High analytical skills
- Well organized and sense of priorities
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Hungarian language required
- Fluency in English required: written and oral communication
- Another European language (Ukrainian, Polish, German) is appreciated
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Analyst
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!