Lenovo Global Technology Hungary Kft.
EMEA Warehouse Operations and Project Support
- The successful candidate will be a part of the EMEA Logistics Operations team and will report directly to the Global Logistics Manager leading the Lenovo Momentum Project.
- He / she will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the project including Provider BMS, Deck Creation, Reporting, KPI Creation, Data Analysis.
- Support the logistics projects implementation efficiency and on time completion
- Manage weekly cadence with internal and external stakeholders, identify help needed, project bottlenecks, requirements or other items and escalate any issues.
- Drive regular interlock with project team to ensure alignment on project timelines, status and all project actions
- In the beginning the individual will support the selected 3PL Provider in creation of a full set of Working SOP’s and processes that facilitate in the effective running of the warehouse during all its daily operation. After which they will then be responsible for continually optimizing, improving and stream-lining those SOP’s further to exceed the Service level and Cost Targets, while
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years equivalent experience required
- The candidate requires excellent written and spoken English, and to have strong professional communication and presentation skills and Hungarian Language skills would be a benefit
- Experience in a fast moving operations environment, and show a track record of strong team work in Global Companies, or across multiple countries.
- The position requires a good level of analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organization skills and ability to work cross functionally across multiple organizations
- Computer proficient in MS Excel, Word, Power Point and other MS applications
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred and Logistics Network Systems
- Gains and Uses Insight – Seeks to understand customers (internal and external) and/or service providers and the market and applies insights to achieve business results
- Drives Innovation – Formulates innovative ideas and approaches to processes, systems or services; seeks and implements opportunities to improve, streamline or re-invent work processes; tries different and creative ways to deal with issues and opportunities.
- Delivers Flawless Execution – Actively manages work to ensure the right time and right price for all operations services; demonstrates passion for delivering superior results; strives to continuously improve processes, systems or services.
- Builds Value-Based Relationships – Identifies and cultivates internal and external alliances that lead to successful outcomes for the organization and its customers and suppliers; positions the organization for future success by identifying new opportunities through relationships.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to prioritize and quickly resolve issues.
- Ability to process multiple types of information, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, and/or knowing when to make judgments or escalate issues to senior managers
- Understands the financial consequences of decisions; understands economic value for the system; acts as acts as an owner of the business and makes decisions that ensure long-term value for the Global Logistics an owner of the business and makes decisions that ensure logistics value for the organization.
- Exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain all parties' support and acceptance; striving for outcomes that are a win-win for all parties involved.
- Demonstrates keen attention to detail; shows concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks
- Ability to develop and maintain business to business relationships
- Ability to use information tools to obtain the needed information to evaluate performance and access relevant data.
- To have general understanding of EMEA Compliance Requirements and make sure all Logistics Warehouse Solutions are up to date.
- Ability to run provider performance BMS Meetings and record outcome minutes to be circulated within Internal Lenovo Team and Provider
- Ability to set clear Targets either in daily ops topics or adhoc issues that arise through daily ops.
- Ability to use supply chain knowledge to assess competitiveness of freight rates.
- Advanced Knowledge of Warehouse Logistics processes and functions and to put this knowledge to use in developing the daily operation SOP’s that will govern all functions within the Global Logistics Scope with the warehouse facility including but not limited to Inbound, Warehouse, Picking, Kitting processes etc.
- Knowledge of worldwide geography for use in logistics and transportation decision making
- Demonstrates commitment to the organization’s Mission, Vision and Values
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- System operator, Maintenance Staff
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.