EMEA CSIS Global Due Diligence Head-18054482
The aforementioned tasks are performed through the collection, collation, analysis and dissemination of information and intelligence from a wide variety of public and non-public information sources.
Direct and lead a team of dispersed team of Lead and Senior Investigators and Analysts and assist with the team’s professional development by providing counselling, coaching and communicating regular feedback. Approve and track time away from work for direct reports and act as a liaison between staff and HR. Assess and review daily workflow and productivity flow and make decisions on necessary adjustments. Assess and review employee performance against set Key Performance Indicators.
Communication and regular engagement with stakeholders from client opening teams, Anti-Financial Crime advisory functions (mainly Citi Private Bank and Citi Corporate and Investment Bank), the Financial Intelligence Unit, Global Investigation Unit, Sanctions, Anti-Bribery and other risk functions. The position also routinely interacts with senior business stakeholders at Managing Director level. Identify and escalate significant findings and typologies to Regional and Global Senior Management and relevant business risk committees and governance forums. Review and resolve internal stakeholders’ escalations.
Develop, maintain and review the department’s policies, standards and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable legal, regulatory and internal requirements. Ensures that all investigations and operations work is completed in a timely and efficient manner, while maintaining the highest standards for regulatory and compliance requirements
Proactively identify key emerging threats on topical issues which affect the firm’s operations in the region (Disseminate intelligence to business and function stakeholders via management information and internal reporting (cases of significance for example).
Drive innovative solutions and assist with the integration of the GDD program with the EMEA Investigative Analysis Unit.
Lead other projects assigned by the EMEA Fusion Centre Head or the EMEA Director of Investigations.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Significant Enhanced Due Diligence/Business Intelligence experience gained at a corporate investigations/business intelligence firm, risk management consultancy or in-house EDD team with responsibility for managing complex client engagements focused on different jurisdictions and business sectors.
- Strong team lead or management experience.
- Strong knowledge of the political/business intelligence environment in the EMEA region.
- Excellent knowledge of the AB&C regulatory environment (FCPA, UKBA) and corresponding Citi’s Policies and processes.
- Strong oral briefing skills and written English language communications skills are essential. Additional languages preferred
- Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Demonstrated organisation skills with ability to manage several investigative reports at once. Time management skills are essential.
- Strong stakeholders’ engagement/management skills.
- Excellent communication, personal and inter-personal skills.
- An ability to work independently in the field.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- University level education preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient in office skills: MS Office Word and Excel.
- Excellent report writing and Information analysis skills.
- Self-sufficient and a self-starter; analytical and innovative thinker.
- Ability to multitask by carrying a diverse and complex caseload.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Project Management
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Security
- Full time
- >10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1134 Budapest, Váci út 35.
How to apply/contact information:
Apply now to be part of this multicultural and dynamic team.
Your place is here