Start something big today. Apply as:
EMC Test Engineer for Automotive Electronics
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The Automotive Electronics (AE) division develops new electronic control units (e.g. for combustion engines, comfort functions, airbags) and a wide range of sensors (e.g. for battery charge state, inertial, yaw-rate, pressure, NOx) in close cooperation with manufacturing. These products are engineered to a state of the art level both in technology and reliability and are to be found in cars of a very large group of manufacturers.
Your contribution to something big:
- Supporting component development and validation projects by state-of-the-art EMC testing
- Cooperatrion with other EMC domains (lab manager, product developers, quality manager, test project coordinator)
- Understanding and appropriate execution of product verification/validation test plans
- Preparation of test setups (with involvement of testing / development experts, on demand)
- Qualification of tested devices according to international directives, standards and customer specifications
- Creating getting approval for test reports
- Working out technical solutions in case of EMC test setup issues
- Performing system tests for verification of high quality test environment
- Active participation in maintenance, calibration and improvement of accredited laboratory infrastructure
- Active involvement in Continuous Improvement Processes (CIP)
What distinguishes you:
- Bsc/Msc degree in electrical engineering, preferably in radiofrequency / measurement specialization
- Electronics and measurement knowledge: usage of oscilloscope, multimeter and digital measurement equipment, knowledge of typical measurement setup
- Ability for problem solving and independent systematic work
- Good communication skill, ability for teamwork
- Advanced English and/or German language skills
- Advantage: R&D experience in field of EMC, RF and automotive electronics
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Electrical Engineer
- Special Engineering Areas
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- German - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Make it happen.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.