We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
You’ll play a part in using your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what’s possible. To create never-seen-before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. Join a team of like-minded innovators driven to go beyond the status quo to build what’s next.
At Ericsson you can be an explorer, a change maker and a force for good.
Our purpose: To create connections that make the unimaginable possible.
Our vision: A world where limitless connectivity improves lives, redefines business and pioneers a sustainable future.
Our values: Our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded in the walls and where our core values of professionalism, respect, perseverance and integrity shine through in everything we do.
We are now looking for a Data Engineer for ML/AI to develop and maintain components that deliver Telecom Insights on top of Ericsson Expert Analytics Hungary (EEA) - Ericsson (EEA) portfolio!
EEA is a powerful tool offered to telecom operators producing customer insights in real-time. Backed by specialized metrics for predicting customer happiness, EEA provides the kind of deep understanding of customer behavior that allows service providers to proactively improve the experience, satisfaction, average revenue per user, and Net Promoter Score.
We are expanding our Budapest EEA development and support organization. We work in small teams that use Agile methodology to keep up in a fast-paced business environment, we closely cooperate with Ericsson Research, customer units, and the service delivery organization. Our product platform combines Big Data methodologies and solutions with our outstanding complex event processing to build state-of-the-art analytics and decision management system.
What you will do
- Design data structures, develop data processing pipelines, prepare data for predictive and prescriptive modeling
- Work with/as a Data Scientists on use cases
- Lead the architecture designing and implementation of our K8S based ML pipeline, infrastructure & MLOps framework
- Automate and scale model training, inference, and evaluation
- Develop, construct, test, and maintain robust data architectures
- Align architecture with business requirements, use large data sets to address business issues, deliver updates to stakeholders based on analytics, and support business needs
- Collaborate with various teams, such as the Data Scientist team, DevOps teams, BI team, and business stakeholders
- Help build organizational DevOps/MLOps expertise ensuring continuous learning, knowledge of best practices, and application of these
You will bring
- 2+ years of relevant data engineering or machine learning engineer background
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Systems (Master’s preferred)
- Previous experience with data in a manufacturing/operations environment would be a plus
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Relevant industry experience with Scala, Python, SQL
- Experience with Code and Data versioning: we use GitHub and DVC
- Experience with MLOps with focus on all steps of ML project lifecycle e.g. Data Preparation, Modeling, Deployment, Monitoring
- Deep knowledge and proven hands-on experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining data pipelines in an event-driven, microservices-based distributed landscape
- Excellent knowledge of various database and storage technology such as Vertica, S3 MinIO, PostgresSQL, HBase
- Experience with methodologies such as continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience with code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous deployment, highly scalable applications, and application security
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
How to apply/ contact information
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- IT Development
- Database Expert
- System Manager