Budapest or Székesfehérvár
Support EDI & participate in EDI project and implementation activities for different countries and different ERP’s.
The role covers technical system administration and development work on middleware area. The role is responsible for EDI support: qualified and timely delivery of EDI administration & development on our Shared Service BIS EDI environment which is hosted and managed currently by Seeburger.
This position is an opening in Hydro Global Business Services (GBS).
GBS is a new organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the entire Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
- Provide EDI support, analyze, report / solve production issues,
- Participate in implementation and coordinate or fulfill change request projects, develop integration solutions,
- Analyze and design specifications,
- Make and test EDI set-up’s and mapping changes,
- Responsible for testing and recording test results,
- EDI system administration,
- Manage project documentations (SharePoint); update existing and prepare new administration processes & procedures,
- Interact independently and effectively with clients,
- Proper and daily time registration for BAU and project work.
- IT /Business Degree or Equivalent,
- 2+ years of development/administration experience with EDI standards, maintaining EDI, regression testing changing maps, adding partners, with Seeburger BIS 6,
- 2+ years of experience with SAP iDOC’s,
- Understanding of the business processes related to the business application(s) concerned,
- Understanding of the different EDI standards, formats and tools,
- Customer oriented through striving to understand business needs and through providing with appropriate solutions,
- Experience in manufacturing environment is preferred,
- Basic knowledge in Project and Change management,
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!