DUTCH SPEAKING SERVICE DESK ANALYST – LEVEL 1
Eager to see the benefits of your language skills? Are you ready to discover a position that combines IT with your interpersonal communication abilities? If yes, we can provide you an excellent opportunity to do so…
- In TATA Consultancy Services (TCS) you can implement your language knowledge with native speakers in a dynamic working environment.
- Learn and have fun while you explore our uniquely diverse company culture with more than 90 different nationalities in our Hungarian branch office.
- Give a boost to your career in a dynamically growing global enterprise that consists of 450.000+ employees around the world.
As a Service Desk Analyst your main goal is:
- Provide solutions to IT related issues and handle customer requests in a pleasant and timely fashion, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Impact by delivering excellent service to our clients. Your main focuses are to analyze their IT related issues, guide and educate them about the processes, and apply remote support in order to ensure the productive workflow of their business.
- Support our top customers using your specific language skills through different channels such as telephone, email or chat.
Contract type: full time, indefinite
Working hours: 40 hours/week in various shifts, only weekdays
Legal requirements: Candidate needs to be currently eligible to work in Hungary
You are the best fit if you have:
- a high school diploma
- speak English on a communication level (for interviews, training and internal communication)
- speak Dutch on a business level (working/support language)
… and advantages would be:
- relevant experience in a similar field (Service Desk, Help Desk or Customer Care)
- an extra language knowledge on a support level
- additional IT skills (Mac, Linux, PowerShell, and so on)
- IT-related studies, courses, among others
About TCS Hungary’s IT IS Unit
Come and work in our constantly growing Hungarian Global Delivery Center. As one of the largest Business Units of TCS Hungary, the IT-IS Unit provides IT Service Desk solutions to top international clients in a long-term partnership, continuously helping them expand their business and develop new opportunities.
Why working with us? … You will have the opportunity to:
- be part of a real multinational team and environment
- develop your career path and grow domain wise (vertical and horizontal opportunities for growth and rotation among different units)
- work on a variety of tasks, implementing your own creativity for successful completion
- work within a team, but also having the chance to perform independently, developing your own skills and ideas for the benefit the group
- learn and develop soft and hard skills (1000+ internal training)
These are some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
- work in hybrid mode
- private health insurance with specialist’s care included (possibility to upgrade it and extend it to family members)
- free gym/sport sponsorships and internal competitions
- Hungarian language courses for non-Hungarian speakers
- company events (Winter Party, Summer Picnic, Family Day, among others)
- team building activities
- shuttle bus from the nearest Metro station
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support