Dutch speaking Customer Support Representative
As a Customer Support Representative, you will act as the primary liaison for assisting customers with billing related questions, educating customers on the offered services and system capabilities, arranging the scheduling of vehicles for maintenance and installation and troubleshooting system and hardware related issues in a fast paced, highly demanding and rewarding environment in Dutch at an Advanced level and English at an Intermediate level.
Key Tasks and responsibilities
- Manage incoming phone calls, emails and cases.
- Assisting customers with billing and contract related requests.
- Educating customers and answering general questions about the supported software.
- Reach out to customers to schedule installation of orders, while coordinating with subcontractor technicians.
- Standardized troubleshooting of user reported issues with the supported software and hardware.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Additional ad-hoc tasks and projects in alignment with the business needs.
Skills / Attributes Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Ability to work Independently.
- Keep organised records.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to improve processes.
- Understand how to escalate urgent and time sensitive requests when needed.
Strong Communication Skills
- Strong listening skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Pleasant and personable approach addressing customers and co-workers.
- Readiness to help others.
- Ability to build and maintain great relationships with Technical and Sales Teams.
- Providing technical recommendations to maximise new customer experience.
Competent level of IT (Internet browsers, Excel, Microsoft Office, and mobile devices).
Highly customer focused with a basic Automotive knowledge.
Customer and Detail Focused mindset
- Work hard to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Recognizes customer needs.
- Willingness to accept and take ownership of customer issues.
- Excellent attention to detail processing orders
Tolerance of Ambiguity/Flexibility
- Accepts and thrives in an ever-changing environment.
- Works well with others.
High school diploma or equivalent
Previous Customer Service experience (ideally supporting technical products within SSC/Contact Centre)
The tasks and responsibilities described here in shall be provided in
Dutch – C1
Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts and recognize implicit meaning. Can express him/herself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions. Can use language flexibly and effectively for social academic and professional purposes. Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing a controlled use of organizational patters, connectors and cohesive devices.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Call Center Services
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!