Do you thrive to work in a multinational environment?
Do you like helping people?
Do you like communicating with them?
Do you enjoy troubleshooting?
Do you speak Dutch?
If yes, then we have been waiting for you to find this! This is your opportunity.
Dutch speaking Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for:
- Managing end-to-end processes, overseeing procedures
- answering incoming calls or emails (depending on the profile of your future team)
- Checking and correcting mistakes
- Making data modifications in contracts
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Bachelor's degree
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Problem-solving, result orientation
- modern SSC environment
- Opportunity to boost fast learning and problem-solving skills
- Help to obtain your long-term carrier objectives
- Competitive salary
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- professional experience is not required
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time