DOWNSTREAM APPLICATION OPERATION EXPERT
The MOL IT and Digitalization GBS Hungary organization is seeking a new employee in location Hungary – Százhalombatta / Budapest a for the job ‘Downstream Application operation Expert‘
Would you like to support the business users in Production area?
Would you be happy to use your professional and organizational skills to operate the information systems?
Would you like to work in a professional team and challenging international environment?
Then your place is here with Downstream Production!
- IT operation of business applications of Production
- Performing administrative tasks connecting to the business applications
- Supporting of users of the relevant business organizations. Making the relevant IT operation documents up-to-date
- Participating in IT development projects - supporting development projects
- Fault elimination, Event management; Incident management; Problem management; Handling of Service requests and Change requests
- Providing phone call duty over work time and weekends
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Engineering or in Information Technology
- Experience of IT operation for 3-5 years in similar business area
- High level experience of Windows server and desktop operating systems and major database engines (Oracle, MS SQL).
- User level knowledge of MS Office applications; ITIL knowledge (Foundation Exam is preferred)
- Knowledge of the application performance monitoring (tool and methods)
- Client-oriented behaviour, high level ability of problem solving
- Creativity; proactivity; willingness to continuous development
- Written and spoken English knowledge
- Excellent computer troubleshooting, problem solving, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills for work in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn new techniques, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
- Ability to multitask and operate with minimal supervision, adjusting priorities accordingly.
What we offer:
- Multinational environment where you can use your English knowledge
- Challenging professional environment and colleagues
- You can participate in multinational projects
- New technologies, systems acquisition
- Horizontal and vertical career advancement opportunities in Local and Group level
- Home office option
- Competitive benefit package - maximized fringe benefits, 13th fixed monthly payment, performance-based bonus
- Free health screening programs
- Family-focused and other kind of programs
- Good atmosphere, professional team
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- System operator, Maintenance Staff
- IT Administrator
- Project Management
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
Százhalombatta / Budapest
How to apply?
If you are interested in the position, please submit your applications via the "Jelentkezem" button or contact Andrea Juhász on +36 20 931-1239.