Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
We are looking for a
Domain Architect 259516
for our Technology Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
As part of the Local IT Architecture team, you’ll lead the architecture design of all the IT platforms of the company allocated to a domain. Apply Enterprise architecture modelling guidelines and participate in Enterprise Architecture conceptual work to maintain a set of consistent and future-proof IT solutions.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Create and own the architecture plans for the corresponding architecture domain
- Lead and control the design for all the domain related changes.
- Advocate adoption of new technologies into solutions
- Participate in vendor and/or product selections.
- Translate the overall architectural vision and target architecture into corresponding solution designs and change requirements
- Define technical stories to enable business capabilities, fostering re-use of existing components, and accept technical features following demos
- Explore new technologies and architectural solutions in the corresponding domain’s area
We are looking for you if you have
- University/college degree preferably IT or Telco specific
- Strong IT background in Telco business
- At least 5 years working experience in Channels or CRM or Digital domain
- Good written and oral communication skills both in Hungarian and English
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Development
- IT, Development Manager
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- Hungarian - intermediate / communication
Budapest,1097 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.