Our well recognized Budapest office is the major Microsoft competency and delivery center of the Digital Technology Unit within Atos Consulting. Our professionals can try themselves in missions that serve our international customer base bringing IT solutions to business through consultancy. Our colleagues are not just developers but professional consultants who deliver more than code to our clients. As a true people company your well-being and healthy work-life balance is in our focus so we constantly maintain and improve an inspiring and friendly work environment.
We are continuously looking for talents for the following position:
Documentum (D2) Developer
Your role will be:
- Development and evolution of Enterprise Content Management Systems
- Working independently while maintaining a strong team dynamic in an international team
- Participating in the complete lifecycle of application development including testing and deployment
- Occasional business trips to Switzerland
We are looking for you if you have:
- Previous work experience in enterprise level software development, delivery and lifecycle management especially regarding Content Management Systems
- Capability to learn and improve
- Team and quality oriented consulting mindset
- Good spoken and written English
- Development/customization experience on Documentum Technologies (Composer, D2, DFC/DFS, Lifecycle, Workflow, BOF)
- Solid knowledge in JAVA, JEE
What we offer:
- DTCM Fundamental training
- Exciting missions and opportunities to participate to enterprise projects
- Dynamic and supporting multinational environment
- Creative and motivational team
- Recreational activities, team building events
- Training possibilities and career opportunities
If you are ready for a new challenge, join us! Send us your complete application by clicking on the „Jelentkezem" button underneath. We are looking forward to welcoming you onboard!
Atos is a leader in digital services with circa 100,000 employees in 73 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
We are focusing on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.