The main focus of the role will be to take responsibility for all financial planning and controlling related to a particular business unit within the company. This includes:
- Developing the annual budget and three-year plan and updating the monthly forecast
- Promoting Wizz Air’s ultra-low cost values by driving and tracking transformative cost-saving initiatives
- Providing oversight of financial control processes
- Leading performance and accountability meetings with senior management to present the latest trends and analysis
- Contributing to month close activities, reporting and analysis
- Supporting the Head of Financial Planning & Controlling, CFO and wider Leadership Team with impactful financial analysis
- Completed university degree, preferably in economics, finance or accounting
- At least two years’ professional experience in a finance or consulting role
- Able to hold your own presenting to senior management
- Excellent skills in MS Excel and MS Office tools required
- Strong analytical skills
Purpose of the position:
The Division Controller will have responsibility for all financial planning and controlling related to a particular business unit and is expected to deliver best-in-class forecasting, financial analysis and insights while driving relentless process improvement and cost reduction.
The successful candidate will also be expected to drive process improvement initiatives to ensure the financial planning and control processes remain scalable with the growth of the business.
Professional development opportunities include Wizz Air’s “Wizzdom” trainings, exposure to senior management and opportunities over time for strong performers to transfer to different roles within the company.
- Finance, Accounting
- professional experience is not required
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time