District Manager Starbucks (Budapest)
District Manager is responsible for providing direction and executing operational processes and procedures for the assigned units. He/she is responsible for leading, positively motivating and inspiring district management teams in consistently delivering the Starbucks brand, the execution of the strategic plan, achieving budgeted financial goals and exemplifying Core Values and competencies.
- Grows sales and profitability of district by leading and developing strong foundation of teams, operations, financials and market penetration
- Uses all information resources available (e.g. turnover reports, P&L) to identify opportunities and threats
- Enusures the excellent level of operations within the stores in dedicated area
- Creates and assures a truly unique customer experience in stores
- Leads successful new stores openings in District
- Translates the overall business strategy into day-to-day execution, providing coaching and feedback to the District Management Teams
- Meets financial and operational goals. Provides and implements action plans
- Conducts monthly meetings with assigned management teams to keep them informed and monitor their progress
- Builds organizational talent by promoting the development of internal leaders, as well as championing the identification and attraction of high potential external candidates
- Cultivates a culture of high performance and accountability
- Oversees and ensures the daily execution of the Mission Statement and Core Values in all assigned units
- Serves as the liaison between the Stores and the HQ office to ensure communication and coordination.
- 3-5 years’ experience in multi-unit store/restaurant/retail management
- Demonstrated abilities in project management, strategic planning and multi-level team leadership
- Results orientation with the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast -paced work environment
- Leadership capability to build strong teams and to achieve business goals.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking to evaluate data and make operational decisions and solve problems
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Fluency in English is required
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially of Excel
- Driving license
- To be part of an international, dynamic and fast developing Team
- A unique culture of openness, customer focus where “Everything is possible” and where bureaucracy and politics have no place
- Opportunity to work for one of the most recognized coffee brands in the world
- Accelerated professional and personal development driven by meaningful challenges
How to Apply:
If this position seems right for you, then send us your application documents with reference of position in the e-mail subject.