At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Distribution Order Coordinator
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
This is an opportunity to join to a successful, dynamic, youthful and professional team which have made remarkable achievements and developed significantly over the past years.
You as the order coordinator will be working in a value stream concept, and be responsible for the entire execution process, end to end, from customer order system receipt until shipment.
With this working structure we provide you a high level of authority and responsibility.
Your main tasks will be
• Managing customer care activities, provide regular updates and built partnership with customers across multiple European countries
• Master scheduling, besides you schedule your orders and projects, you have the opportunity to create and maintain your own execution plan in line with requirements
• Planning, this function elevates you to oversee time have left until completion ensuring the intervene wherever required, and also to collaborate with your colleagues at production
• Purchasing, you can buy individually the required components and items required to complete your orders and projects
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
• Follow and manage sales order through the entire distribution process
• Maintain DIRECT relationship to the allocated Distribution and other Trade customers of Actuation Technologies Europe
• On Time Accurate Order Acknowledgement and Booking
• Manage change requests/notices in a timely manner, to achieve lead time certainty
• Keeping the respective backlog up-to-date, Release Job Orders and drives the load of workshop in line with Oracle suggestion and exception messages
• Send production status information / acknowledgement to Customers, taking into account customers’ requirement
• Initiate actions to increase customer satisfaction by improving the on-time delivery.
• Issuing purchase orders as per system demand, daily review and resolution of purchase order tracking & tracing related issues (recommendations)
• Daily review and follow up on supplier promised dates and / or deliveries
• Track&trace Purchase order deliveries, ensuring on-time availability and accurate information recorded in the system
• Initiate and drive actions throughout the organization to maintain dedicated sales order backlog ontime.
WHO YOU ARE:
You follow through on commitments. You keep confidences. You act fairly despite conflicting demands of stakeholders. You act quickly and responsibly in all situations.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• At least B.Sc. degree in economics / business / logistics or related field or equivalent work experience.
• Good communication skills both in Hungarian and English.
• Fluent English
• Think Customer behavior is a permanent requirement
• 3+ years experience on similar field is advantage.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities.
• Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
• Customer Focus: Gains insight into customer needs; identifies opportunities that benefit the customer; builds and delivers solutions that meet customer expectations; establishes and maintains effective customer relationships.
• Drives Results: Has a strong bottom-line orientation; persists in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks; has a track record of exceeding goals successfully; pushes self and helps others achieve results.
• Plans and Aligns: Sets objectives to align with broader organizational goals; breaks down objectives into appropriate initiatives and actions; stages activities with relevant milestones and schedules; anticipates and adjusts effective contingency plans.
• Collaborates: Works cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives; represents own interests while being fair to others and their areas; partners with others to get work done; credits others for their contributions and accomplishments; gains trust and support of others.
• Self-Development: Shows personal commitment and takes action to continuously improve; accepts assignments that broaden capabilities; learns from new experiences, from others, and from structured learning; makes the most of available development resources.
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Logistic Specialist, Transport Organizer
- Project Management
- professional experience is not required
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Hungarian (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
6 Holland Fasor, Székesfehérvár Hungary, 8000
Please click the Apply button to send your application.