Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Ensure customer specific requirements are understood and met
- Market management of outbound transportation execution, cDOC / DOP, and last mile activities by following the guidelines and governance provided by global functions; Create visibility and understanding of the Logistics process & costs in the market; Relationship & Operational management with regional LSPs
- Manage the evolution and execution of the Distribution network to deliver operational KPI’s
Main Responsibility Area
- Co-ownership of Logistics Cost % of CoS and OTDr ext. % with DO/BG Leadership - Reporting to Head of Market Execution / Taking necessary actions to meet targets
- Implementation of DI strategy and act as point of contact for escalations
- Understand the country / CT requirements and, in co-operation with Head of Market Execution, define the distribution model to meet customer / project requirements at optimal costs to serve, based on defined delivery models (including collection and communication of new requirements to global supply chain design team for further development)
- Communicate special customer requirements and significant changes to demand forecasts to outbound, DOP and Last Mile LSPs. Ensure sufficient capacity (both at hub and at transportation LSP) is in place to meet market demand.
- Accountable for the visibility and tracking of shipments within the Market; Work directly with regional LSPs and Transport Operational Control Tower (TOCT) to ensure data accuracy and timeliness into reporting tools; Address reasons for deviations and trends during BG and Market reviews
- Visibility and operational performance monitoring of DOP’s e.g. Inventory ageing reports / data (DRI / Snowdon Data ownership / quality / timeliness)
- Continuous Improvement – Process performance and quality control as member of Daily Kaizen Teams - Implementing initiatives to market to deliver improvements/savings
- Bring understanding of the Logistics process & costs in the market
- Manage outbound, DOP and Last Mile LSP performance in market; Receive and address escalations; Further escalate issues with global LSPs to Transportation team as needed; Support global LSP management governance
- Address customer complaints related to Distribution
- Understand the Market Unit / CT requirements and define the distribution model with DO to meet Customer / project requirements at optimal costs to serve, based on defined delivery models
- Manage the visibility and tracking of shipments within the Market Unit
- Create visibility and operational performance monitoring of stocking locations e.g. Inventory Aging Reports / LSP DRI Reporting
- Process performance and Quality control including continuous improvement (Daily Kaizen) projects
- Bring understanding of the Logistics process & costs in the market unit by using global reporting processes and LSP operational reports; manage regional LSP performance and support the Global LSP vendor management governance.
- Collect & Communicate new requirements to global supply chain design team for further development
- Understanding of Customer / project business of Telco’s
- Supply Chain Process knowledge and experience
- Understanding of own Process area & e2e processes of Nokia
- Operating model understanding
- Understanding and management of LSP’s and logistics partners
- GOPS Delivery Operations
- Business Groups
- External Partners / LSPs
- DOP & LM Optimization Project
- DO Market requirements
- Management reporting of Distribution (Outbound / DOP and Last Mile) costs and KPI’s for Market & Customers teams
- Governance of premium air freight in market including reporting of approvals and volumes
- Market LSP management reviews and feedback
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Logistic Specialist, Transport Organizer
- Project Management
- Supply Chain
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem” button underneath.