Discover Graduate Programme Commercial Hungary - DIS2019VFHUCOMM
Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected, that could be anything from providing superfast network speed to smartphones, to making farmers lives easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car through the internet of things. As you can imagine, this means that we have a pretty vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people, that make us a great place to work. We are looking for innovation leaders, those who embrace new technologies and are continuously learning, someone who is curious to the world of opportunity on offer. Vodafone is a place where you can bring your whole self to work as you kick start your career.
What’s in it for you
- Investment in your personal development
- Working for an industry leading company that spans across different countries around the world
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
- Being part of a global community of graduates
- Work to deliver world-leading technology to empower both Enterprise and Consumer customers around the world to be confidently and securely connected
What to expect
- Cross-functional rotations
- Placement in your area of specialism
- Training & personal development
- Support to fulfil your potential and career goals
- Build expertise in your chosen area such as Technology, Commercial, Finance or HR
The Commercial Program provides all the opportunities to test yourself in various commercial areas.
We need to make sure that we analyse the market needs, develop the right products and services and delivery it to our customers as fast as we can while striving for perfect customer experience and excellent brand recognition.
Whether you’re interested in consumer marketing, sales, business development or B2B services, you will find your place here.
Areas you could find yourself working in:
- Consumer Marketing – market research, segment marketing, product management, pricing, customer value management, brand management, customer experience
- Enterprise/B2B Marketing
- Business Development
- External Affairs
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrate creativity and adaptability
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and hunger for development
- Customer focused and commercial savviness
- Curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital
- Recently graduated (bachelor’s or master’s) within one year
- Strong academic performance
- Proficient in English
- Fluent in Hungarian
Start date: 2019 September
Please note that the application period lasts from May until August, we will be prescreening the candidates throughout this time but the last stage of the selection process will happen in July and August.
Duration of Programme: 2 years – after the 2 year you will be given a fixed position that fits your career path
Location: Vodafone Hungary - Budapest
Requirement: Preference for any commercial related degree disciplines: Marketing, Economics, International Business, Business Administration, Business and Management, etc.
- Corporate Leadership, Management
- Leadership Programmes
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Online Marketing
- Temporary work
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Hungarian - native
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, apply online!