Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
Digital UI & UX Expert - 000000229701
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Create designs, wireframes, mockups, layouts, and prototypes based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts. Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders. Work with the brand team to incorporate the visual identity of Vodafone into features. Develop and maintain design asset and specifications library as needed. Model and act in accordance with Vodafone guiding principles.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Develop creative concepts and design plans iteratively for Vodafone websites and apps
- Ensure that every design work is fitting to digital UX and brand guidelines
- Help brainstorm and contribute to develop different creative approaches
- Act as the user’s advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective
- Prototype designs from low-fidelity sketch prototypes to high-fidelity clickable, interactive, or working prototypes
- Initiate, suggest, and advocate major UI/UX changes for a more intuitive and ergonomic user experience
- Deliver work within project timelines and in an organized manner that can be easily handed off to other teams and team members, with strong attention to detail
- Collaborate with other members of the team to deliver designs encompassing requirements from all stakeholders
We are looking for you if you have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in web design, interaction design, human-computer interaction or related field, or equivalent experience
- Exceptional design and prototyping skills, attention to detail and consistency
- An engaging UX or UI design portfolio
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe CC and associated design tools
- Good knowledge of Axure RP, Experience Desgin, and/or similar prototyping tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially when explaining designs
- Experience with user interface design patterns, best-practices, usability and digital ergonomics principles
- Knowledge of ObjectiveC (iOS) and C++ (Android) is a plus
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, apply online!